Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I never read an Orson Scott Card SF novel and I glad I didn't

I've read Asimov,Brown,Clarke, Delany,Gibson Farmer,Kendrick,Laumer,Matheson, Niven, Pohl, Silverberg, Tevis, Vance, Whyndham, Zelazny and many others but NEVER that ghastly homophobe Orson Scott Card. And I didn't even know he was so bigoted. Now he ask for "tolerance" for the movie.Well, he should be ashamed of himself. It's time to declare out and loud that homophobic LIES do not deserve respect or tolerance, only because they are endorsed by religious groups.Racist told lies about Hebrew peovple, Black people, and their lies are in history's SHAME trash can. So will the lies ORSON and those hypocrites of NOM spew against LGBT people.

1 comment:

David said...

I never knew that Card was so homophobic! Alas, his Ender books are fantastic and I really enjoyed them. I can't remember any homophobic stuff in the Ender books.
So, do I see the movie or not? I'm conflicted!!